Welcome to KidsUp Global – online retail store 🙂
THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS SUBJECTED TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS:
You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of the Platform shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
KidsUp Global may cancel any order that classify as ‘Bulk Orders’/’Fraud orders’ under certain criteria at any stage of the product delivery. An order can be classified as ‘Bulk Order’/’Fraud Order’ if it meets with the below mentioned criteria, and any additional criteria as defined by KidsUp Global:
- Products ordered are not for self-consumption but for commercial resale
- Multiple orders placed for same product at the same address, depending on the product category.
- Bulk quantity of the same product ordered
- Invalid address given in order details
- Any malpractice used to place the order
- Any promotional voucher used for placing the ‘Bulk Order’ may not be refunded
- Any order paced using a technological glitch/loophole.
- You shall not use the Platform for any unlawful and fraudulent purposes, which may cause annoyance & inconvenience and abuses any policy & rules of the company and interrupt or causes to interrupt, damages the use by other users of KidsUp Global.
- You shall not use any false e-mail address, impersonates any person or entity, or otherwise misleads Us by sharing multiple address and phone numbers or transacting with malafide intentions.
- You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
- KidsUp Global hereby disclaims any guarantees of exactness as to the appearance, size, color etc., of the final Product as ordered by the User. KidsUp Globals’ Return & Exchange Policy offers you the option to return or exchange items purchased within the return/exchange period (Please read the Product Detail Page to see the number of days upto which a product can be returned/exchanged, post-delivery). In case of return of the purchased item, please refer to the “Return Policy” on our website.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY:
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. While we endeavor to keep all information and links up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website(s) or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event we will be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
This website and its content is copyright of KidsUp Global. All rights are reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following: you may post content from website to your individual website or blog but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material with a click-able link back to https://kidsup.in. You may not, except with our expressed written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
KidsUp Global may suspend or terminate your use of the website or any Service if it believes, in its sole and absolute discretion that you have infringed, breached, violated, abused, or unethically manipulated or exploited any term of these Terms of Service or anyway otherwise acted unethically. Notwithstanding anything in this clause, these Terms of Service will survive indefinitely unless and until KidsUp Global chooses to terminate them.
These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts, tribunals, applicable authorities at Jaipur. The place of jurisdiction shall be exclusively in Jaipur.
You acknowledge and undertake that you are accessing the services on the Platform and transacting at your own risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transactions through KidsUp Global. We further expressly disclaim any warranties or representations (express or implied) in respect of quality, suitability, accuracy, reliability, completeness, timeliness, performance, safety, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or legality of the products listed or displayed or transacted or the content (including product or pricing information and/or specifications) on Platform. While we have taken precautions to avoid inaccuracies in content, this website, all content, information (including the price of products), software, products, services and related graphics are provided as is, without warranty of any kind. At no time shall any right, title or interest in the products sold through or displayed on Platform vest with KidsUp Global nor shall KidsUp Global have any obligations or liabilities in respect of any transactions on Platform.